The authorities of Sudan has launched tender looking for consultants to assist within the implementation of an irrigation project within the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The project involves installation of 1,170 solar irrigation pumps in the nation. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision companies, design of photo voltaic water pumping techniques, in accordance with the necessities of every farm.
The corporations may also provide help to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the installation and commissioning of the photo voltaic pumps. The companies will also help the challenge implementation unit via technical and monetary supervision to make certain that all works are carried out based on the contract specs. The consultants may even take part in the construction activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
Read:Optimising effectivity of solar-powered pumping methods
The photo voltaic pumps shall be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is usually skilled due to the arid climate and local weather change, with a negative impact on agricultural yields, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new gear will be used to pump groundwater. In addition to food safety, the challenge aims to scale back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, that are harmful to human health and the setting. Interested corporations have till September 14th, 2021 to use.
The irrigation challenge is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% will be paid in installments over three years. เกวัดแรงดัน -African establishment signifies that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps shall be accomplished by December 31st, 2025.
fittingthai.com & radiusglobal.co.th Shop power by Odoo ERP